Our unaffiliated dressage shows are a great way to learn new skills and compete in a friendly environment.
Those placed 1-4 in these classes will qualify for our Unaffiliated Championships on 29th September 2024.
26 May 2024
2:30 - 6pm
Walk Test 1
23 June 2024
2:30 - 6pm
Walk Test 2
28 July 2024
2:30 - 6pm
Walk Test 3
1 Sept 2024
2:30 - 6pm
Walk Test 4
29 Sept 2024
2:00 - 5pm
Walk Test 5
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. By completing an entry, whether online or in writing, you agree to the following terms and conditions. All entries or bookings must be accompanied with the appropriate entry fees.
2. Any withdrawals must be made before the close of entries. Any competitor withdrawing after the closing date will not be subject to a refund/transfer of entry unless accompanied by a valid vet or doctor’s certificate.
3. The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry without reason, to cancel or alter any class, section or competition as they see fit without giving reason.
5. The judge’s and organisers decision is final. Any objections must be lodged with the Secretary within 15 minutes of the incident.
6. Epsom RDA, the organisers, their representatives or helpers do not accept liability for injury, damage or loss suffered by spectators, competitors, their horses, grooms, friends, vehicles or property, however caused, and under any circumstances, except proven negligence of the organisers. Claims for negligence against the organisers must be submitted in writing on the day of competition.
7. All competitors must compete in the declared order. If a competitor does not present themselves to the steward when called they will be deemed withdrawn.
8. Correct riding attire must be worn by all competitors unless stated otherwise. Current BSI hard hats must be worn and properly secured at all times whilst mounted.
10. The welfare and health of all horses attending any show is paramount. Any horse deemed to be sick or injured in anyway will be immediately eliminated and the owner shall be asked to remove the horse from the premises. All horses must be 4 years old or over and eligible to compete.
11. If the organisers cancel an event, it is the competitors responsibility to contact the show secretary to confirm if the event has been cancelled, however status updates will be available from our event listing, our Facebook page and our website.
14. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and remain the responsibility of the owner. Owners are responsible for clearing up after their dogs and removing poo bags from the site
15. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
16. It is the responsibility of all competitors to ensure that the grounds of Epsom RDA are kept clean and litter put in the bins provided and manure removed. Any competitor or anyone attending with a competitor found to be disobeying these rules will be asked to leave the grounds immediately.
17. The organisers reserve the right to ask any competitor or visitor in breach of these terms and conditions, to leave the grounds immediately.
18. The organisers reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions should the need arise.
19. Smoking is not permitted whilst mounted or anywhere on Epsom RDA premises.
20. In the event of a Zonotic diseases (e.g Strangles, Equine Influenza, Herpes Virus) outbreak in the local area then competitors are responsible for making sure that they minimise the risk of any potential contamination and if requested they provide a vet certificate to ensure the horses are disease-free before arriving on site.
21. Equine Influenza. In the interests of bio-security we are asking that all entrants make sure their horses vaccinations are up to date and to have their horse passports available for inspection if requested.